Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bleed a radiator

The radiators in our new house make some fairly loud noises. For a moment, I actually thought a small animal might be bouncing around in one of them. I started asking around and learned that you have to 'bleed radiators'. Who knew?! :) I guess air gets caught in there, which causes the noises. You simply take a 'radiator key' or a screwdriver if you're lucky, and turn the knob in the upper right. The air comes out, then some water, then you're supposedly all set. I watched a video on youtube and verified it with a couple people, guess I'll be trying that soon!

On a completely separate topic, I found hamburgers at a local grocery store. They sell four pre-made patties in a package. As I walked to find the buns, I was thinking to myself, if they sell four patties, I wonder how many buns are in a package. 3 would be mean and a strange number, I bet its 6, yeah, that sounds right. Would you believe they sell 4 buns in a package? Four patties and four buns - did they start with the customer in mind or what, nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment